education in energy and the environment
Training the next generation of leaders in energy and environmental issues is a key goal of the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment. Students can enroll in Andlinger Center courses (course code ENE) on topics including sustainable design, biofuels, solar energy, geoengineering, and more. Students also have the opportunity to apply their knowledge to practice in laboratory courses through the design of sustainable building system components, such as temperature sensors, and the fabrication and testing of batteries.
- Read Andlinger Center’s September newsletter
- Andlinger Center celebrates graduates, awards the senior prize for carbon capture research
- From carbon capture to renewable energy technologies, 18 undergraduates funded for summer research
- Claire Wayner named co-winner of the 2022 Pyne Prize
- From bird watching to code writing, Riti Bhandarkar reflects on her path to energy
- Overcoming clean energy opposition and catching tiny microplastics in water are themes of research by newest Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellows