education in energy and the environment
Training the next generation of leaders in energy and environmental issues is a key goal of the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment. Students can enroll in Andlinger Center courses (course code ENE) on topics including sustainable design, biofuels, solar energy, geoengineering, and more. Students also have the opportunity to apply their knowledge to practice in laboratory courses through the design of sustainable building system components, such as temperature sensors, and the fabrication and testing of batteries.
center activity + bulletin board
- For this class final, bring a wrench
- Senior Aneesha Manocha receives Kanders Churchill Scholarship for science policy
- Arielle Rivera: Lighting Puerto Rico’s energy future
- Young leaders from around the world played a game that demanded they solve climate change. Balance proved best.
- Andlinger Center celebrates graduates, awards the senior prize for carbon capture research
- From carbon capture to renewable energy technologies, 18 undergraduates funded for summer research