education in energy and the environment
Training the next generation of leaders in energy and environmental issues is a key goal of the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment. Students can enroll in Andlinger Center courses (course code ENE) on topics including sustainable design, biofuels, solar energy, geoengineering, and more. Students also have the opportunity to apply their knowledge to practice in laboratory courses through the design of sustainable building system components, such as temperature sensors, and the fabrication and testing of batteries.
- Andlinger Center honors 17 graduates, awards senior thesis prize at Class Day ceremony
- Darius Rudasingwa Ganza: Exploring new materials for carbon capture
- Maeder Fellowship supports work to make fusion power a reality
- Andlinger Center funds 31 undergraduate internships, from capturing microplastics to energy systems planning
- Princeton joins Wind Institute Fellowship Program to advance student offshore wind research
- For this class final, bring a wrench