Princeton University departments or organizations can request ACEE rooms, including the Maeder Hall Auditorium through EMS. Other non-University organizations must contact Conference and Event Services.
*For reservations within 24 hours, please send an email to Sarah Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up on your request.
We do not accept reservations more than three (3) months in advance from departments and organizations outside of the School of Engineering. We will contact you if the request can be held and confirmed within three months of the event.
- If your event falls on a weekend or after normal business hours, you must fill out the Building Lock/Unlock Request Form and fax it to Public Safety 48 hours before the event to ensure that the exterior doors of ACEE are open.
- Requests for banquet tables & chairs, table cloths, trashcans, etc., can be made here: Event Support form.
- Contact Building Services to discuss your setup arrangements – one-week advanced notice is required. Our contact at the Andlinger Center is Serge Brioche, Building Service Supervisor (email@example.com).
- Building Services must be notified so that they can schedule clean-up after your event. Please note the need for janitorial services on your Event Support form.
- For events taking place in the auditorium, please send a room conditioning request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that the room is set at a comfortable temperature for your event.
- Media Services does not support AV equipment in the Andlinger Center and Maeder Hall. Training for the use of the A/V equipment is essential. Please contact email@example.com at least one week before your event if you need instructions for the AV equipment.
- You will need signage directing attendees to your event. Both interior signs, as well as exterior lawn signs, are helpful.